- Fixed encoding issue with the save location
- Fixed issue when using scan engine V3.0
- Fixed issue with wrong paper size when using TSScan dialog
- Solved issue with scan engine reset back to V2.0
- Solved crash issue with MSRDC client
- Solved PCoIP issue with server installation
- Solved switch option issue with Mac progress dialog
- Solved error issue with Ambir scanner UI on the client
- Fixed issue with TSScan Options not saving correctly
- Improved stability
-Improved communication for MAC clients
-Redirected folder name changed to TSDatadrive
- Introduced support for TSScan3 ScanSnap scanning
- Introduced new scan profile feature for TSScan dialog
- Solved issue with client install on ARM64
- Fixed issue with scan order when using ScanSnap
- Fixed issue with TSScan GUI load
- Fixed issue with connected user list dialog
- Introducing a new and modern graphical user interface.
- Introducing multi language support.
- Added client support for ARM-based Microsoft Surface devices.
- Optimized code for better performance.
- Fixed connection issue when using PCoIP.
- Fixed issue when no scanners available.
- Fixed issue with multipage PDF and Tiff order on Mac.
- Solved issue with ScanSnap file access denied.
- Solved issue with ScanSnap dialog when the paper is missing.
FEATURES- Added support for ScanSnap scanners.
BUG FIXES- Added option for using PCoIP in Console session.
FEATURES-Additional encryption added for Mac clients
BUG FIXES- Fixed issue with Login items on 10.15.
FEATURES-Additional encryption added for Mac clients
BUG FIXES- Solved scanning issues related to Mac OSX
BUG FIXES- Solved communication error over PCoIP protocol
FEATURES- Icon color change from Black to Gray
BUG FIXES- Crashing on 10.11 after the first scan
FEATURES-Added support for SmartVault
BUG FIXES-Resolved issue with Tiff format for Mac clients
BUG FIXES-Scanning order issue resolved
BUG FIXES- MSI installation minor improvement
FEATURES- Dynamic Scan redirection introduced
BUG FIXES- Solved order issue on Mac 10.12
BUG FIXES- Solved compatibility issue with Windows Server 2016
BUG FIXES- Fixed scanning issue with Sierra (selected folder is not writable).
BUG FIXES- Solved issue with assembly resolve dialog
FEATURES- Added new 3.0 scan engine
BUG FIXES- Solved issue with mstsc connection dialog when it doesn't come to front
FEATURES- Added Quality Settings
BUG FIXES- Improved scanning stability
BUG FIXES- Improved data security
BUG FIXES- Solved issue with GDI+ when saving preview image- Improved stability in licensing
BUG FIXES- Improved stability related to retrieving local scanner list
BUG FIXES- Fixed issue with high CPU usage (TSScan Server)
FEATURES- Added support for dynamic virtual channel
BUG FIXES- Fixed issues related to virtual channel installation
FEATURES- Custom Expire Messages
FEATURES- Improved license algorithm
FEATURES- Added filename output formats for scanned files
FEATURES- Introduced new option “Add Username Prefix” for scanned documents
BUG FIXES- Fixed issue with TSScan Client data corrupt in Citrix environment.
BUG FIXES- Fixed issue when TSScan Client is not working with RDP 8.1
FEATURES- Minor changes related to setup package
BUG FIXES- Minor changes related to dialogs appearance
BUG FIXES-Improved stability on Win 8.1 and Windows 2012 R2
FEATURES- Added support for Microsoft RDP Client for Mac OS X. TSScan Server have to be installed on the Windows version later than 2003
FEATURES- TSScan Client for Mac OS X
FEATURES- This version also supports .NET framework 4
BUG FIXES- Fixed bug with Adobe Reader asking to save a PDF document created by TSScan.
BUG FIXES- Fixed bug which would throw an error message when scanning multiple pages into quickbooks
FEATURESTSScan now supports Windows 2012 Server
FEATURES- Client package is now digitally signed.
BUG FIXES- Fixed bug where Compulink Eyecare would freeze after canceling a scan.
FEATURES- The client installation now properly deploys the TSScan DLLs for TSWeb and RWW usage.
BUG FIXES- Fixed bug where TSScan would crash with a FreeImage error message. This error was affecting users which servers had a Xenon CPU.
FEATURES- Introduced license deactivation/transfer mechanism on the License Registration dialog of TSScan.
FEATURES- TSScan now fully supports citrix. Please note that you need to upgrade both your server and client to 18.104.22.168 to use it with citrix
BUG FIXES- Fixed bug which would reorder scanner list at each TSScan startup. This would cause issues for customer who would use our DS directly.
FEATURES- Custom page sizes support.
FEATURES- Improved speed
BUG FIXES- Minor bug fixes
FEATURES- Region Selections. (Save selections, restore selections)
BUG FIXES- Fixed File In Use issue which would sometimes occur when scanning multiple pages.
BUG FIXES- Removed Autodetect feature for a while because of issues it is causing some users for no apparent reason.
FEATURES- Added scanner mapping to server.
FEATURES- Added virtual scanner (TWAIN DATASOURCE).
Please take a look at the list below for information on supported remote desktop technologies and operating systems.
Windows Server 2022, 2019, 2016, 2012 / 2012 R2, 2008 / 2008 R2, 2003 / 2003 R2, Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Windows Embedded, Mac OS X 10.6 and newer, Windows Server 2022, 2019, 2016, 2012 / 2012 R2, 2008 / 2008 R2, 2003 / 2003 R2
Request a free trial license extension in case you need more time to evaluate our product. You will receive your new trial license shortly after you fill out the application.
Cloud services and managed services providers can benefit with our products. The Terminalworks Partner Program enables you to buy license packages of Terminalworks products and resell them.