- Introducing new graphical user interface
- Fixed issue with Switch/Lock user on the client side
- Solved issue with client install on ARM64
- Solved issue when starting settings as a User with Administrator rights.
- Solved issue with last used FPS
- Solved issue when camera image freeze
- Solved issue related to user settings
- Solved issue with preferred frame rate selection
FEATURES- Added support for Microsoft Surface
BUG FIXES- Fixed issue when Camera load hangs
BUG FIXES- Fixed issue when stream stops due to timeout
FEATURES- Added new video source
FEATURES- Added support for Skype on Windows 10
BUG FIXES- Solved issue with Default encoding settings
BUG FIXES- Problem when only one framerate at 30 fps is available on the camera.
FEATURESNew and improved version of TSwebCam:
Please take a look at the list below for information on supported remote desktop technologies and operating systems.
Windows Server 2022, 2019, 2016, 2012 / 2012 R2, 2008 / 2008 R2, 2003 / 2003 R2, Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Windows Embedded, Windows Server 2022, 2019, 2016, 2012 / 2012 R2, 2008 / 2008 R2, 2003 / 2003 R2
Request a free trial license extension in case you need more time to evaluate our product. You will receive your new trial license shortly after you fill out the application.
Cloud services and managed services providers can benefit with our products. The Terminalworks Partner Program enables you to buy license packages of Terminalworks products and resell them.